HEPA Filters in Lindsay and Beaverton
Also Serving Kawartha Lakes and the Surrounding Areas
The air inside your home is often more damaging to your health (and your family) than the air outside.
- Homes are more airtight than ever. It’s great for energy efficiency, not so great for air quality.
- A home with closed windows (like yours all winter) is essentially a closed ecosystem.
- Bacteria and other contaminants stick around, circulate and multiply.
This is part of the reason we are all more likely to get sick in the winter than the summer, and it’s why many families feel allergies are worse indoors in the summer than outdoors. Allergens get trapped inside; you crank up the air conditioner and they have nowhere to go.
But your family doesn’t have to just accept this. An effective and affordable air filtration system can make your sometimes unpleasant air family-safe.
We offer a selection of name brand furnace filters at discounted prices. Call today to see if we stock your brand.
The best air filtration system?
The best air filtration system is different for every home and budget.
For most, a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter is best because:
- It uses a simple mesh style filter.
- It is easy to clean and replace.
- It’s cost effective and requires very little maintenance.
- Pollen, pet dander, dust mites and even tobacco smoke are filtered out easily.
HEPA filters are also part of the mechanical air filter category of products, meaning it filters by providing a barrier through which air passes but particles of a certain size are trapped.
Your air filtration system works with your furnace, sending clean air through your existing ductwork. These air purifier filters can be installed in less than an hour.
Pair it with a new whole-house humidifier to further reduce the effects of poor air quality.