Get the peace of mind you deserve with our all-inclusive water heater subscriptions. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
Water heater ownership may not have crossed your mind when it comes to the issue of permanently purchase vs temporarily borrow, but there are a lot of factors to consider regarding which choice is right – and the benefits of buying from Link ClimateCare may, in fact, surprise you. Whether it’s a tankless water heater, a storage-tank water heater, or a combo system, the benefits of buying from Link ClimateCare remain the same and offer numerous advantages over renting.
Let’s take a look at why you might want to consider purchasing from Link ClimateCare instead of choosing a rental company when it’s time to get a new model.
- You’ll own your equipment
- Your monthly payments will not increase or be higher than renting
- You get a full warranty
- Your contract is open and penalty-free, with only a $39.95 initial set-up fee
- You control your maintenance options and can choose from several maintenance and protection plans
- You get various options for your contract term
- You get simplicity if you need to sell your house and transfer your contract
So: buy or rent? Water heater ownership isn’t as complicated as you may think, and Link ClimateCare is here to make it as easy, convenient and affordable as possible.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of buying a water heater vs renting one, talk to a Link ClimateCare expert today. With a commitment to bringing you the best possible shopping experience, from an initial conversation to long-term service, we’re here to help you with all of your questions and needs by always following through on our promise of Comfort, Accountability, Reliability, and Excellence.
The next time you ask yourself: buy or rent? Water heater help is closer than you think. Contact us today to learn more!