HEAT PUMP PROBLEM?
Heat pumps can encounter a number of issues, and a single issue could be caused by a handful of mechanical faults. If your system is displaying any of the following, don’t go to work on it yourself – that could make it worse and more costly when we have to visit.
- The heat pump won’t turn on.
- The heat pump is producing off-temperature air.
- The breaker keeps tripping.
- The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run.
- The cycles seem random, too short, or too long.
- The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal.
Call Link ClimateCare and get the job done right the first time.