Find out what you can do to increase your home comfort now that you’re spending more time at home than ever before.
The average Canadian spent 90% of their time indoors pre-pandemic and now this percentage is on the rise. We’re cleaning and disinfecting, cooking instead of ordering take-out, exercising at home, using our heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system more, showering at odd times of the day a
In our guide to a HOME COMFORT OVERHAUL FOR A NEW NORMAL, you’ll discover how to:
- Increase the efficiency of your heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) system.
- Know when it’s time to repair or upgrade.
- Improve ventilation to allow better air flow and fresher air.
- Take control over humidity.
- Test for harmful levels of radon (the 2nd biggest cause of lung cancer).
- Apply simple DIY tricks that make an enormous difference.
- Determine when you need to call in an expert.
- Save money on energy bills!