Ductless Heat Pumps
Serving Lindsay, Beaverton, Kawartha Lakes, and the Surrounding Area
Ductless heat pumps are perfect for households, or sections of households, where ductwork isn’t practical.
A ductless heat pump could be your best bet if:
- You own an older house with limited space for ductwork.
- You want to build a new home addition buttying into the existing ductwork isn’t practical.
- You want more precise control of the temperature at home.
- You want to stop heating rooms when nobody is using them.
Get to know your ductless heat pump.
A ductless heat pump requires an indoor and outdoor unit.
- The outdoor unit is a small, quiet and placed next to your home. It looks like a miniature air conditioner. It’s responsible for transferring from the outside air into your home.
- The indoor unit circulates air to heat (or cool, because it can do that too!) your house. Up to five indoor units can share a single outdoor unit.
Installation is easy for a technician with the right training and tools.
The units connect through one small refrigerant line about the size of a standard drinking straw. The indoor unit mounts high and out of the way on an interior wall.
Call for a quote. No pressure to buy.
Building an addition with no ductwork? Stay warm and comfortable with a ductless heat pump.
Call or stop by today to talk about your heating options. You’ll never feel pressure to buy, but you will get all the information you need to make the right decision.