Furnace Maintenance in Lindsay and Beaverton
Also Serving Kawartha Lakes and the Surrounding Areas
Your family can minimize the risk of a mid-winter furnace breakdown (and the costly furnace repair) with a predictable furnace maintenance schedule from Link ClimateCare.
Cleaning, maintenance and preventative furnace service minimize the chance your system will require any costly repairs through its entire lifespan.
A typical furnace will encounter minor repair issues through its life, but regular maintenance means your technician will catch those emerging issues early, heading off any catastrophic, and costly, repairs.
Coverage for all your HVAC appliances
You can customize your plan to cover:
- Heat pumps.
- Geothermal heating.
- Air conditioners.
- Indoor air quality equipment.
- Hot water solutions.
And any other HVAC systems you have.
What do I get in a furnace maintenance package?
A standard maintenance precision tune-up helps you avoid furnace repairs as long as possible. Maybe even forever! Your technician:
- Cleans or replaces the furnace air filter.
- Inspects the gas supply line and pipe fittings.
- Checks the heat exchanger.
- Cleans the blower assembly, fans, pulleys, belts and electrical connections.
- Follows an additional 23 step inspection guide.
Are there different coverage levels?
You can opt for a protection plus plan, which includes the full service coverage of a maintenance plan, plus:
- No charge for standard parts and labour if repairs are required, including after hours.
- Priority appointment scheduling.
Manage your furnace maintenance with a good plan!
Get in touch with Link ClimateCare now to customize your maintenance plan or protection plus plan and find out how affordable coverage can be.