Our Family Wants to Work With Yours
Our family has been in the home comfort business since 1968, and today we employ 17 dedicated service professionals.
Repeat business is the heart of Link ClimateCare. We focus on quality workmanship, honesty and integrity to make sure customers are completely satisfied and ready to come back to us for repairs, maintenance or new equipment. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
That’s why we joined the ClimateCare Cooperative in 2009. It gave us access to:
- High end technical and customer service training.
- Exclusive products and services.
- Substantially improved pricing.
Furnaces, Air Conditioners & More
It’s important for our team to be proficient in every service the diverse homeowners in Lindsay need.
We provide geothermal heating system repairs no other contractor in the area does, in addition to:
- Air conditioner and furnace repairs.
- Fireplace repairs and sales.
- Geothermal heating and cooling installation.
- Ductless heating and cooling.
- A variety of indoor air quality products.
- Hot water tank sales and service.
- The best maintenance plans on the market.
Expert maintenance, 24/7 repairs
Our technicians provide regular maintenance and 24-hour emergency service to families in Lindsay, Beaverton, Orillia, Port Perry, Cannington, Sunderland, Uxbridge, Brechin, Georgina and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
Contact us immediately if your furnace shuts down in the winter or your air conditioner burns out in the summer.
Then think about subscribing to a maintenance package – the best way to preempt a very inconvenient breakdown of your critical home comfort equipment.
We’re eager to work with you. Call today to chat about your home comfort needs or for a quick quote on any products or services.